Nutrilius premium safawi dates are handpicked from the farms of Iran, are soft, semi-dried and have sweet and pulpy taste. After the arrival of these deliciousness in India, we sort, grade and package them. Every date is inspected for any foreign material to provide you with the best dates.
Suggested Usage:Eat 2 to 3 dates on a day to day basis in the early morning or in between meals.
Below are the top 6 benefits of Safawi dates -
1. Rich in Vitamins - Safawi dates are rich in vitamins and contain a good amount of nutrients which helps in keeping you healthy.
2. Diet and weight loss - Safawi dates controls and reduces the fat that makes you fit and healthy. They maintain your diet plan and they also contain dietary fibre.
3. Keep your heart healthy - Safawi dates have low-fat content and are high in other nutrition values. They keep heart muscles strong and healthy.
4. Fight anaemia - Safawi dates have magical cure of anaemia. Regular consumption of Safawi dates can help tackle the disease.
5. Helps relieve constipation - One of the greatest health benefits of Safawi dates is it contains nutrients such as iron and calcium. It is also rich in fibres, sulphur, iron, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper and magnesium. Safawi dates help to keep your stomach healthy and gives instant relief from constipation.
6. Helps cure intestinal disorders - Safawi dates are rich in iron and calcium. An amazing health benefit of these dates is that it can help cure intestinal disorder. The essential nutrients in Safawi dates help in preventing these disorders from taking place.
Contains - High in fibre, Rich in Iron and Calcium, Contains Potassium
Doesn’t Contain - Sugar, Preservatives, Additives
Store in a cool and dry place.
What do Safawi dates taste like? Safawi dates have a soft, semi-dried texture and have a sweet and pulpy taste.
Are Safawi dates good for weight loss? By including Safawi dates in your diet, you get a good dose of all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals such as copper, magnesium, vitamin B6 and protein. It clears away toxins from your body and helps with digestion and metabolism, which helps you burn off calories.
Can Safawi dates help in promoting labour in women? Yes, Safawi dates are known to be highly beneficial for promoting natural labour in pregnant women.
* We take 2-4 business days to deliver your product * Free Shipping is available on minimum purchase value of 500 and above * Return only if product not opened * COD is available & Pan India Delivery