Rashodia Dates are a premium source of dietary fibres, which support your digestive system and boost the immune system. These dates are cholesterol, fat, and sodium-free, all of what you need to keep your heart healthy. Rashodia Dates have no added sugar, additives or preservatives, which is more reason for you to grab this perfect snack for you and your family!
Suggested Usage: It is advised to eat 2 to 3 rashodia dates daily.
Below are the top 4 benefits of Rashodia dates
1. Rich in Vitamins - Rashodia dates are rich in potassium which helps to maintain normal levels of fluid in our cells.
2. Skin and Hair - Rashodia dates keep your skin glowing and hair soft. By using dates as a face mask, you can now keep your skin healthy.
3. Boosts your immune system - Rashodia dates keep your immune system healthy and energy level high after having these wonderful dates. It is known that these dates build their own shield to protect you from diseases and germs and it may increase your blood levels as well.
4. Digestive system - By having Rashodia dates, you can now enhance your digestive system. It makes your digestive system healthy and makes digesting faster.
How to use -
It can be your perfect evening snack. You can use it to make milkshakes, cakes and other Indian desserts.
What do Rashodia dates taste like? Rashodia dates have a soft texture and have a sweet taste.
Are Rashodia dates good for skin and hair? By including Rashodia dates in your diet, your skin gets glowing and hair soft. By using dates as a face mask, you now keep your skin healthy.
Can Rashodia dates help in promoting labour in women? Yes, Rashodia dates are known to be highly beneficial for promoting natural labour in pregnant women.
* We take 2-4 business days to deliver your product * Free Shipping is available on minimum purchase value of 500 and above * Return only if product not opened * COD is available & Pan India Delivery